Terms & Conditions
Email receipts are emailed to the address on your account upon completion of payment. An email reminder is sent 1-7 days prior to the start of class. Notice of schedule changes and make-up sessions is sent via email as needed.
The school receives a roster prior to start of the 1st class. Most schools announce Learn With Moxie classes each week on class day. We do not pick up children from their classroom. We do take roll each class.
You may want to remind your child or send a note to the child’s teacher so that the teacher can remind your child to go to Learn With Moxie class.
Learn With Moxie strives at all times to provide fun and safe activities for all children participating in our programs. To fulfill this commitment, we ask that all children enrolled adhere to basic behavioral guidelines.
Our instructors set clear boundaries and expectations as to appropriate conduct, and we will hold all students to these expectations. We ask your cooperation should you be notified of discipline problems. It is our intention to provide children with, not deprive them of, an exciting and fun experience. It is only when a child interrupts this positive learning environment that we would take any such action. If necessary, Learn With Moxie may ask that your child be removed from the program. In such a case, any refund would be at the sole discretion of Learn With Moxie.
Learn With Moxie also has expectations of the parents whose children are enrolled in our programs. Only children with a sincere interest in our programs and the necessary maturity to handle this environment and these learning activities should participate. All children are expected to maintain proper behavior while attending the program. If a child displays disruptive, disrespectful, or inappropriate behavior and repeated warnings by Learn With Moxie fail to yield results, parents will be contacted. If the behavior continues, the child will be dismissed from the program and no refund will be given.
By enrolling your child in any Learn With Moxie program you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• A Learn With Moxie program can refer to any or all of the following: after-school programs whether administered by Learn With Moxie, your child’s school or a third party provider of children’s activities; in-class workshops whether for school-aged or pre-school students; scout workshops; camps; school holiday mini-camps; shows, assemblies or other entertainment events.
• You are the parent or legal guardian of the enrolled child and have full legal authority on behalf of said child.
• You certify that your child is physically able to participate in all Learn With Moxie activities.
• You understand that failure to abide by the policies and guidelines as outlined by your child’s instructor may result in the revocation of your child’s enrollment. Further, you understand that damage to equipment and/or the facility due to reckless acts and/or deliberate indifference by your child will be your financial responsibility.
• You agree that Learn With Moxie assumes no responsibility for injuries or losses caused by situations or inappropriate behavior beyond their control.
• In the event that you cannot be contacted, you fully authorize Learn With Moxie and its employees and/or representatives and any medical personnel, hospital and/or physician to give medical attention to your child.
• You release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Learn With Moxie (a division of 2946033 Canada Inc.), Learn With Moxie, its principals, officers, employees, agents and representatives, from any and all claims of any nature for injury or loss that may result from such participation, preparation for such participation or spectatorship of any and all Learn With Moxie programs, its activities and preparations.
Food and Allergens
Learn With Moxie does not provide lunch or snack.
Learn With Moxie does not have medical personnel on staff and Learn With Moxie does not administer medication.
If your child will be picked up after Learn With Moxie, you must meet your child at the room location in the designated location at the designated dismissal time.
Cancellation and Withdrawls
If at least 10 children do not enroll in a particular session and Learn With Moxie cancels the program, a full refund will be granted.
If you wish to withdraw a child from a program more than 30 days prior to the start, you will receive a refund, less a $25 service charge. Withdrawals that are communicated between 8 and 30 days prior to the start of the camp will be given a refund, less a $50 service charge.
No refunds will be given for cancellations inside of 8 days prior to the start of the camp. At any time prior to the start of a camp, you may transfer your registration to another child with no service charge.
Only on line payment via debit or credit card will be accepted. Payment by check or cash will not be accepted.